You, me & them

I wish you and me would feel the same
On the same pain
Do we need to change?
Yeah we cannot complain

You and me don't have to be shy
People still going to ask why
We have to leave them
Because at the end all we get is you and I

Forget the world we are insane
We are drunk
Nobody knows that they are popping
When the world is dropping

We are not dead
We feel blessed
Sleeping on our bed
We feel blessed
We don't believe in shoes and cars
We believe in shooting stars

We live the life that we never dream
We lie that we don't lie
Let's enjoy with our team
And let's get high above the sky

We are here to have a good time
To have a good day and night
This life is our prime
We believe that the future is bright and we are alright

Is life a dream with unlimited hours and minutes?
Life is a movie with a roller coaster
Life is clean, stop throwing dirt
Life is good, be sober

You and I were dancing in the rain
To forget all the pain
Didn't know what we gain
Just danced like we were insane

Life is changing with the price of gold
You, me and the world is crazy?
We celebrate as we gets old
We have to take life as easy and shouldn't  be lazy

I wish you and me would feel the same
In same brain and heart
I wish God to see what we have became
With the same part

We are not alone
We walks with our shadow
We are not alone
We are living in the shallow

We have a smile on our face
Shine and sparkles in our eyes
We are human we cannot be replace
We are living our best life

You and I are best friends
We will be together no matter what happens
You and I are wishing stars
We are like jam in a jar

Let the world shine bright like a diamond necklace
Dont grab it's glory and beauty
Let's explore in its whiteness and brightness
Let's go back to our duty.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts